- Hotels & Motels
Berkeley's only full service, green-certified, boutique hotel, Hotel Durant, is a unique blend of classic Spanish Mediterranean architecture and modern conveniences. Steps away from the U.C. Berkeley campus and Telegraph Avenue, the Hotel Durant infuses the formal university setting with the bohemian spirit that Berkeley is known for, making it an ideal destination for alumni, students' families and friends, sports fans and academic groups.
After a multi-million dollar renovation in 2008, the Hotel Durant is green certified and offers 143 comfortably-appointed guestrooms with modern conveniences and whimsical details.
Guests of the Hotel Durant in Berkeley will enjoy the on-site full service restaurant and bar, Henry?s, a casual and relaxed gathering place where guests can indulge in fine food and a fun atmosphere. Henry's serves classic bar favorites, plus a new wine program and hand-crafted cocktails.
- Great location - closest full-service hotel to UC Berkeley campus
- Historic charm and beauty - 1920's Mediterranean architecture is a historical landmark
- Pet friendly hotel - We offer organic treats and toy footballs for our four-legged guests.
- Henry's - A Berkeley gastropub featuring fresh and seasonal food, extensive selection of beer, wine and cocktails.
- Go Cal Bears! - a CAL Tradition as a place to visit during home game days!
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Handicap Accessible
- Major Credit Cards
- Meeting Room
- Pets Allowed in Lodging
From Oakland Airport Follow Hegenberger Road to highway 880 North. As you approach downtown Oakland, follow the signs to highway 80 East, towards Sacramento. Exit on University Avenue. Take Universit