Public Good App House Demo BreakfastName: Public Good App House Demo BreakfastDate: November 16, 2018Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM PSTWebsite: Public Good App House Demo BreakfastRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Care about how technology can be better used to support social innovation? Join us for #PublicGoodAppHouse Breakfast with demos of social benefit apps and networking opportunties with like-minded people in the Berkeley/ East Bay social good tech community.
Breakfast will be provided. Free to attend for Berkeley Chamber members; $5 for non-members. Space is limited.
This event is for nonprofits and their supporters with ideas and developers who have made prototypes or apps for social benefit. All you need is your brain, your passion, your interest, and your openness when you come to a Public Good App House Demo Breakfast. We welcome all interested people, including engaged community members, activists, funders, designers, and developers. Tech or Nonprofit experience is not required to attend these events. Public Good Tech apps are built to enhance communities and all are invited.
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am: Check-in, networking, and breakfast
- 10:30 am – 10:40 am: Welcome from Caravan Studios,
Berkeley Chamber of Commerce & Berkeley Startup Cluster
- 10:45 am – 11:45 pm: DEMOS (6 demos, 5 min each) + Audience Q&A
- 11:45 am – 12:10 pm: Feedback from Nonprofits / Group Discussion / Announcements
- 12:10 pm – 1:00 pm: Networking
- Hannah Lim and Jessica Brush of Footprint
- Roberto Baldizón and Alex Good of Anonymous Medical Social Network
- Jerry Philip of Marhub
- Alejandro Cantu of SkyAlert
- Nat Manning of Ushahidi
- Orianna Demassi of TextTrainer